Certain thought needs to be taken when sealing stone tile floors.
- Are the floors and grout lines completely clean and dry.
- What type of stone tile are you sealing
- How porous is the stone you are sealing
- Will the sealer effect or change the colour of the stone, this may result in ruining your floor
- Knowing how much sealer a stone will take is important. You may apply too much or too little. Too much sealer will result in your floor looking streaky, dirty and will attract dirt and grime etc. The sealer will be very difficult to remove once dried on stone floors
- Not enough sealer will result in your stone floor and grout lines being unprotected, therefore easily stained.